Push Button Control Valves
To ensure that flow and plumbing requirements are met, Pneumadyne manufactures four styles of 3-way valves with 1/8 NPT input ports. To accommodate application requirements, both poppet and spool valves are offered.
The "0" Series valve, part number A0-30-1, features a swivel input port for valve alignment purposes. The non-threaded exhaust port allows pressure to be relieved to atmosphere.
Our "3" Series valve, part number A3-30-1, also features a swivel input port as well as a 10-32 (F) exhaust port to capture and remove exhaust flow from your application.
Pneumadyne's "11" Series (part numbers begin with A11) features a swivel output port to accommodate alignment requirements. Push-to-connect ports also ease tubing connection and disconnection.
The "300" Series valves, part numbers C030605 & C030625, are ideal for direct mounting in a manifold or other machine member. These spool-style valves can be used in vacuum applications to 26" Hg.
For more information on the advantages of spool valves, read our Tech Tip: Poppet vs. Spool Valves, Why Valve Type Matters.
- Black anodized and electroless nickel plated for corrosion resistance
- Miniature size for limited space applications
- Swivel ports accommodate aligment requirements
- Numerous porting configurations
- Nuts and lockwasher provided for panel mounting
- Operating Pressure: 26" Hg to 125 psi
- Flow Rate: Ranges from 12.1 to 22 scfm at 125 psi depending upon the valve selected. Download Performance Data for specific information.