Pneumatic Solutions for Transportation Applications
Pneumatic controls can be found throughout the transportation industry in a variety of applications involving automobiles, trucks, buses, motorcycles, trailers and ATVs. From our standard 4-way control valves to customized air bag suspension valves, Pneumadyne’s pneumatic components can be found in applications such as:
- Motorcycle & ATV Air Ride Suspension Systems
- Door Opening Systems on Buses
- Garbage Truck Lift Mechanisms
- Transmission Shift Control Systems
- Truck & Car Seat Lumbar Supports
- RV Leveling Systems
Custom Pneumatic Products
In our experience, limited space is typically allotted for the pneumatic control systems used in the transportation industry. Since Pneumadyne specializes in miniature pneumatics, this requirement is a natural fit for us. Our expertise in the design and manufacture of miniature components is an advantage as customers demand smaller, more compact products. Through integrated designs and component consolidation, Pneumadyne engineers are often able to reduce the size of the pneumatic system.
Minor modifications can also be made to standard Pneumadyne products to accommodate application conditions. For example, several of the air suspension valves developed for use on motorcycles feature epoxy sealed connectors for moisture resistance. To learn more about some of the custom products that we have developed for use in the transportation industry, click on the Case Studies listed below:
- Air Suspension Controls
- Trailer Shock Control
- Automotive Lift Device
- Exterior Load Scale Reading Device
Pneumadyne is your source for pneumatic components that will meet your specific application requirements. Contact us today to discuss your fluid handling needs.
Standard Pneumatic Products
Several of our standard pneumatic components are ideal for use in transportation related applications.
- Our 3-Position Toggle Valves are often used as air bag valves to inflate and deflate lift devices.
- Pneumadyne offers a variety of miniature solenoid valves to meet flow rate, voltage and connector specifications.
- For plumbing convenience, pneumatic fittings are available in a variety of configurations, styles and sizes.
Some of these standard pneumatic products are featured below, however, our full line can be viewed by clicking on the top navigation (in the gray bar).