Pneumatic Solutions for the Semiconductor & Electronics Industry
Equipment manufacturers rely on Pneumadyne directional valves and pneumatic fittings when designing and building machines for the semiconductor and electronic components industry. Our standard and custom pneumatic components have been used in applications such as:
- Chip Manufacturing & Testing
- Caustic Wash Down Systems
- Circuitry Testing Devices
Custom Pneumatic Products
The manufacture of electronic components and semiconductor devices requires a clean, contaminant free environment. Pneumadyne engineers take this requirement into consideration when developing custom components for use in these pneumatic control systems. Since plumbing a variety of pneumatic products can leave a system open to potential leaks, we often consolidate components into a single valve block or manifold assembly. Integrating components through good design eliminates potential leak points, eases system assembly and improves the overall appearance of the circuit.
Learn more about custom products developed by Pneumadyne for use in the semiconductor and electronics industry.
Contact our engineers today to discuss your pneumatic control system.
Standard Pneumatic Products
Several of Pneumadyne’s standard pneumatic products are suitable for use in semiconductor and electronics related applications.
- Stainless steel valves are suitable for corrosive environments and are offered in a variety of configurations to fit plumbing requirements.
- Our pneumatic solenoid valves feature a variety of voltage, flow rate and connector options to accommodate application specifications.
- Air nozzles are ideal for the removal of dust and debris.
- Stainless steel fittings are available in numerous sizes and configurations for plumbing convenience.
Some of our standard pneumatic products are featured below. You can review our complete product offering by clicking on the top navigation (in the gray bar).