Pressure Regulators for Pneumatic Systems
The primary purpose of pressure regulators is to ensure that compressed air in a pneumatic system is not wasted. Installing a pressure regulator that is too large for your system will increase air usage and waste energy. Therefore, properly sizing and setting your pressure regulator is crucial for efficient air consumption.
Pneumadyne Pressure Regulators
To meet the needs of your pneumatic application, Pneumadyne manufactures both relieving and non-relieving pressure regulators, as well as miniature precision pressure regulators. A variety of porting options are also available for plumbing convenience.
- Relieving Pressure Regulators are engineered to maintain a constant, preset downstream pressure.
- Non-Relieving Pressure Regulators are designed for downstream pressure maintenance in liquid applications.
- Miniature Precision Pressure Regulators provide highly accurate pressure control in a compact package.
Pressure Regulator Features
- Numerous sizes & styles available to meet your needs
- Swivel ports for critical alignment
- Anodized & plated for corrosion resistance
- Direct gauge mount to output (11 Series)
- Mounting versatility