Push Button Control Valves
Pneumadyne manufactured five configurations of 3-way valves with 10-32 (F) input ports to accommodate your application's plumbing requirements. These valves have non-threaded exhaust port and 10-32 (F) output port.
The highly reliable "0" Series valves, part numbers A0-30-2 & A0-30-3, feature 10-32 (F) elbow and tee style swivel input ports for plumbing convenience.
Swivel elbow and tee configurations are also featured on the input port of the "3" Series, part numbers A0-30-2 & A0-30-3. These fully ported valves have 10-32 (F) output and exhaust ports making it possible to direct and capture the exhaust flow in liquid, cleanroom or lubricated air applications.
Three styles of "300" Series valves are available to fit plumbing requirements. The Standard valves, part numbers C030105 & C030125, feature 10-32 (F) input and output ports as well as a non-threaded exhaust. Our Fully Ported valves, part numbers C030505 & C030525, have a threaded exhaust port for the capture and removal of exhaust flow. Rear Ported valves, part numbers C030905 & C030925, offer a streamlined profile with side-by-side porting for use in space constrained applications.
- Black anodized and electroless nickel plated
- Durable nylon and metal push button actuators
- Numerous porting configurations
- Miniature size for limited space applications
- Locknuts (2) and washer provided
- Operating Pressure: 26" Hg to 125 psi
- Flow Rate: Ranges from 15.4 to 20 scfm at 125 psi depending upon the valve selected. Download Performance Data for complete valve specifications.