Push Button Control Valve
Pneumadyne valves with push-in ports ease valve and tubing installation in your application. For plumbing convenience, three configurations are offered.
Our highly reliable "0" Series valve, part number A0-30-6, features a swivel input port to accommodate valve alignment requirements.
The "3" Series, part number A3-30-6, has a swivel input port and 10-32 (F) output & exhaust ports. The threaded exhaust port is ideal for removing exhaust flow from liquid and cleanroom applications.
Pneumadyne's "11" Series (part numbers begin with A11) feature three swivel output port options. Push-in connections are included to speed tubing installation.
- Push-in ports speed tubing and valve installation
- Black anodized and electroless nickel plated for corrosion resistance
- Miniature size is ideal for applications where space is limited
- Internal poppet design for long product life
- Swivel ports for critical valve alignment
- Lockwasher and nuts provided
- Operating Pressure: 0 to 125 psi
- Flow Rate: Ranges from 15.4 to 22.1 scfm at 125 psi depending upon valve selected. Download Performance Data for specific information.