Push Button Control Valve
Push-in ports speed tubing connection during valve installation. Pneumadyne manufactures three styles of valves with push-in ports to accommodate application and plumbing requirements.
Our highly reliable "0" Series valve, part number A0-30-7, features a swivel input port and 10-32 (F) output port. The "3" Series valve, part number A3-30-7, also features a swivel input port as well as 10-32 (F) output and exhaust ports. The threaded exhaust port is ideal in liquid, cleanroom or lubricated air applications where exhaust flow needs to be captured and removed.
Pneumadyne's "11" Series valves, part numbers start with A11, have a swivel output port for plumbing convenience. Push-in connections are also available on the output port to ease valve installation.
- Black anodized for corrosion and wear resistance
- Miniature size is ideal for limited space applications
- Swivel input ports accommodate critical alignment
- Internal poppet design
- Nuts and lockwasher included
- Operating Pressure: 0 to 125 psi
- Flow Rate: Ranges from 15.4 to 22.1 scfm at 125 psi depending upon valve selected. Download Performance Data for specific information.