Push Button Control Valve
Pneumadyne manufactures seven configurations of 3-way valves with 1/8 NPT (F) input ports to accommodate plumbing requirements in a variety of applications. Both poppet and spool valves are offered to fit your pneumatic circuit.
Pneumadyne's "0" & "3" Series valves, part numbers A0-30-4 & A3-30-4, feature swivel input ports for critical valve alignment. The "3" Series also has a 10-32 (F) exhaust port for the capture and removal of exhaust flow.
"11" Series valves (part numbers start with A11) feature a swivel output port as well as push-in connections to ease tubing installation.
Four styles of "400" Series valves (part numbers start with C04) are offered for plumbing convenience. The fully ported valves feature a 1/8 NPT (F) exhaust port for the capture and removal of exhaust flow in liquid, cleanroom or lubricated air applications. All four configurations of "400" Series valves are spool-style valves which accommodate vacuum applications to 26" Hg.
For more information on the advantages of spool valves, read our Tech Tip: Poppet vs. Spool Valves, Why Valve Type Matters.
- Black anodized for corrosion and wear resistance
- High flow
- Several porting configurations to fit plumbing requirements
- Swivel ports accommodate critical valve alignment
- Plumbing and mounting versatility
- Lockwasher and nuts provided
- Operating Pressure: 26" Hg to 125 psi
- Flow Rate: Ranges from 15.4 to 33 scfm depending upon valve selected. Download Performance Data for complete specifications.