Push Button Control Valve
Several styles of 2-way valves are available to accommodate your application's plumbing requirements.
Pneumadyne's highly reliable "0" Series, part numbers A0-20-2 & A0-20-3, features swivel input ports for valve alignment purposes. The internal poppet design also contributes to a long product life.
The “300” Series, signified by part numbers starting with C03, features a single stem design and can be used in vacuum applications to 26” Hg. For installation convenience, numerous configurations are available within the “300” Series line of valves.
Durable nylon and metal push button actuators are retained by a specially designed stainless steel roll pin which extends service life. Nylon buttons are also available in several colors, contact factory for additional information.
- Anodized or electroless nickel plated for corrosion resistance
- Compact size for limited space applications
- Swivel input ports accommodate critical alignment
- Nylon or metal buttons available to fit actuation requirements
- Nuts and lockwasher included
- Operating Pressure: 26" Hg to 125 psi
- Flow Rate: Ranges from 15.5 to 17.3 scfm at 125 psi depending upon the valve selected. Download Performance Data for specific information.