Push Button Control Valve for .170 tube ID barbs
.170 tube id barbs are ideal for use with polyurethane tubing. To fit application requirements, Pneumadyne manufactures two styles of valves with a .170 barb input port.
The "0" Series valve, part number A0-30-5, features a swivel input port for alignment purposes. The "3" Series valve, part number A3-30-5, is fully ported for the removal of exhaust flow and also offers the swivel input port.
- Black anodized and electroless nickel plated for corrosion resistance
- Miniature size is ideal for limited space applications
- Internal poppet design contributes to long product life
- Durable nylon push button actuators
- Locknuts (2) and washer provided
- Operating Pressure: 0 to 125 psi
- Flow Rate: Ranges from 15.4 to 17.3 scfm at 125 psi depending upon valve selected. Download Performance Data for specific information.