Push Button (5/32 Push-in Input, 2-Way Valves, Normally Closed)
Pneumadyne manufactures 2-way valves with push-in connections on both the input and output ports for plumbing convenience. Several configurations are available to fit application requirements.
Our highly reliable “0” Series valve, part number A0-20-7, features a swivel input port with 5/32 push-in connection to ease tubing installation and alignment.
The “11” Series valves (part numbers begin with A11) feature a swivel output port and are available with threaded and push-to-connect input ports.
Both styles of valves have an internal poppet design which contributes to a long product life.
- Push-in connections speed tubing installation
- Swivel ports are ideal for valve alignment
- Black anodized valve bodies for corrosion and wear resistance
- Internal poppet design for long product life
- High flow
- Nuts and lockwasher provided
- Operating Pressure: 0 to 125 psi
- Flow Rate: Ranges from 17.3 to 33 scfm at 125 psi depending upon the valve selected. Download Performance Data for specific information.