Push Button (3-Way Cartridge Valves)
Pneumadyne's Cartridge Valves are ideal for use in applications where space is limited. Installing a Cartridge Valve in a manifold or valve block connects the machined air passages and eliminates the need for external plumbing.
To ensure that flow requirements are met, Pneumadyne manufactures two series of Cartridge valves. Both styles of valves are suitable for use in vacuum applications to 26" Hg and offer flow rates of 15.5 scfm and 33 scfm at 125 psi.
- Electroless nickel plated for corrosion resistance
- Single stem design
- Compact size
- Durable nylon and metal push button actuators
- Accommodates vacuum applications to 26" Hg
- Cavity drawings available
- Operating Pressure: 26" Hg to 125 psi
- Flow Rate: Ranges from 20 to 33 scfm at 125 psi depending upon valve selected. Download Performance Data for specific information.