Push Button (.170 Barb Input, 2-Way Valves, Normally Closed)
Pneumadyne's highly reliable "0" Series valves feature a swivel input port for aligment purposes and are ideal for limited space applications. An internal poppet design contributes to a long product life. The .170 barbed input port is recommended for use with .170 Id polyurethane tubing.
- Anodized & Electroless Nickel plated for corrosion resistance
- Swivel input port for critical alignment
- Durable nylon push button
- Miniature size (OAL not more than 2.43")
- 10-32 F output port
- Nuts and lockwasher provided