Push Button (1/4 Push-in Input, 2-Way Valves, Normally Closed)
Pneumadyne manufactures two styles of 2-way valves with push-to-connect ports to accommodate application requirements.
Our highly reliable “0” Series valve, part number A0-20-6, features a swivel input port for critical alignment purposes.
The “11” Series valves (part numbers start with A11) feature a swivel output port. Push-in connections are also offered on the output port for fast tubing installation.
Durable nylon push buttons are retained by a specially designed stainless steel roll pin which extends service life. Several colors are available, black is standard. Contact Pneumadyne to order colored buttons.
- Swivel ports accommodate valve alignment requirements
- Anodized valve bodies offer corrosion and wear resistance
- Push-to-connecto ports speed tubing installation
- Internal poppet design contributes to long product life
- Nuts and lockwasher provided
- Operating Pressure: 0 to 125 psi
- Flow Rate: Ranges from 17.3 to 22.1 scfm at 125 psi depending upon the valve selected. Download Performance Data for specific information.