Pilot Operated Check Valves with Low Cracking Pressure
Designed for use in applications requiring an actuator to be locked in position, Pilot Operated Check Valves allow free flow from the input port through the output port. Supplying a pilot pressure to the valve allows flow in the opposite direction.
Pneumadyne's Pilot Operated Check Valves are ideal for reliably holding an actuator position in a variety of applications. These rugged valves feature a 1/4 NPT output port which mounts directly on a cylinder, minimizing space requirements and easing tubing installation. The input port swivels to accommodate valve alignment and contains a 1/4 push-in connection to speed tubing installation. 10-32 (F) and 1/4 push-in ports are available to fit plumbing specifications.
Features of Pilot Operated Check Valves
- Swivel input port eases valve alignment during installation
- Direct cylinder mount minimizes space requirements
- 10-32 or 1/4 push-in pilot ports for plumbing convenience
- Plated for corrosion resistance
- Low cracking pressure speeds flow to the ports
Contact Pneumadyne for more information pertaining to our pilot operated check valves.
- Operating Pressure: 0 to 150 psi
- Flow Rate: Ranges from 5.2 to 22 scfm at 100 psi depending upon the valve selected