Momentary Toggle Control Valves
1/8 NPT ported 3-way valves are available in a variety of configurations to accommodate application requirements.
Pneumadyne's highly reliable "0" Series valve, part number F0-30-1, features a swivel input port for alignment purposes.
The "3" Series valve, part number F3-30-1, features a swivel input port as well as a 10-32 (F) exhaust port for the capture and removal of exhaust flow.
For plumbing convenience, "11" Series valves (part numbers begin with F11) have a swivel output port as well as push-in connections to speed tubing installation.
Our "300" Series, part numbers C030603 & C030623, can be mounted directly in a manifold and are available with nylon or metal toggles
- Anodized and electroless nickel plated for corrosion resistance
- Compact size ideal for limited space applications
- Several configurations to fit plumbing requirements
- Durable nylon or metal momentary toggles
- Locknuts (2) and washer provided
- Operating Pressure: 26" Hg to 125 psi
- Flow Rate: Ranges from 12.1 to 22 scfm at 125 psi depending upon the valve selected. Download Performance Data for specific information.