Momentary Toggle Control Valve
A variety of 3-way normally closed valves with push-in ports are available for plumbing convenience. Push-to-connect ports speed tubing and valve installation.
Pneumadyne's highly reliable "0" Series valve (part number F0-30-6) features a swivel input port for alignment purposes.
In addition to a swivel input port, the "3" Series valve, part number F3-30-6, has a 10-32 (F) exhaust port for the removal of exhaust flow in liquid or cleanroom applications.
Our "11" Series, part numbers begin with F11, features a swivel output port for plumbing convenience. Push-in ports are also offered in the output to speed tubing installation.
- Anodized for corrosion and wear resistance
- Swivel ports accommodate alignment requirements
- Push-in ports speed tubing installation
- Durable nylon momentary toggles
- Nuts and lockwasher included for panel mounting
- Operating Pressure: 0 to 125 psi
- Flow Rate: Ranges from 15.4 to 22.1 scfm at 125 psi depending upon valve selected. Download Performance Data for specific information.