Momentary Toggle Control Valve
Pneumadyne valves with push-to-connect ports ease tubing connection and allow for faster valve installation in your circuit. Three styles of 3-way normally closed valves are available to accommodate application requirements.
The "0" Series, part number F0-30-7, features a swivel input port for valve alignment purposes.
Our "3" Series valve, part number F3-30-7, features a swivel input port as well as a 10-32 (F) exhaust port for the capture of exhaust flow in liquid or cleanroom applications.
Pneumadyne's "11" Series (part numbers start with F11) have a swivel output port for plumbing convenience. Push-in connections in the output port speed tubing installation.
- Black anodized for corrosion and wear resistance
- Compact size
- Plumbing versatility
- Swivel ports for plumbing convenience
- Locknuts (2) and washer provided
- Operating Pressure: 0 to 125 psi
- Flow Rate: Ranges from 15.4 to 22.1 scfm at 125 psi depending upon valve selected. Download Performance Data for specific information.