Momentary Toggle Control Valve
Pneumadyne manufactures a variety of 3-way valves with 1/8 NPT (F) ports to fit your application requirements.
Our highly reliable “0” Series valve, part number F0-30-4, features a swivel 1/8 NPT (F) input port for valve alignment purposes.
The "3" Series, part number F3-30-4, features a swivel input port as well as 10-32 (F) output and exhaust ports.
"11" Series valves (part numbers start with F11) have a swivel output port as well as push-in connections to speed tubing installation.
Four styles of "400" Series valves (part numbers start with C04) are manufactured 1/8 NPT (F) input and output ports for plumbing convenience. Fully ported valves are also available to capture and direct exhaust flow in cleanroom, liquid and lubricated air applications.
- Anodized for corrosion resistance
- Miniature size is ideal for limited space applications
- High flow
- Plumbing and mounting versatility
- Nuts and lockwasher provided for panel mounting
- Operating Pressure: 26" Hg to 125 psi
- Flow Rate: Ranges from 15.4 to 33 scfm depending upon valve selected. Download Performance Data for complete specifications.