Momentary Toggle Control Valve
Two-way valves with momentary toggles are available in a variety of configurations to fit your application requirements.
Pneumadyne’s “0” Series valves (part numbers F0-20-2 & F0-20-3) are highly reliable and feature an internal poppet for longer product life. The swivel input port is standard and can be used to align the valve in your application.
To ease valve installation, several styles are offered in the “300” Series line (part numbers start with C03). These valves feature both 10-32 (F) input and output ports and can be used in vacuum applications to 26” Hg.
Metal and nylon toggles are offered to fit actuation requirements. Black nylon toggles are standard, however, seven colors are available (contact factory).
- Momentary toggles in nylon or metal
- Anodized or electroless nickel plated valve bodies for corrosion resistance
- Compact size
- Swivel input ports standard on "0" Series Valves
- 2 nuts and 1 lockwasher are provided
- Operating Pressure: 26" Hg to 125 psi
- Flow Rate: Ranges from 15.5 to 17.3 scfm at 125 psi depending upon the valve selected. Download Performance Data for specific information.