Momentary Toggle Control Valve
Several variations of 3-way normally closed valves with 10-32 (F) input are manufactured by Pneumadyne to accommodate your application requirements. All styles feature a 10-32 (F) output port. Fully ported valves are also available for plumbing convenience.
Our "0" Series & "3" Series valves (part numbers start with F0 & F3) feature swivel input ports in the elbow and tee to fit application plumbing requirements. The "3" Series is a fully ported valve with a 10-32 (F) exhaust port for the capture and removal of exhaust flow.
Pneumadyne's "300" Series is available in three configurations: Standard, Fully Ported and Rear Ported. The Standard valves (C030103 & C030123) feature 10-32 (F) input and output ports and a non-threaded exhaust. The Fully Ported valves feature a 10-32 (F) exhaust port while the Rear Ported valves provide side-by-side porting for use in space constrained applications.
- Black anodized and electroless nickel plated for corrosion resistance
- Variety of configurations to fit application requirements
- Miniature size
- Single stem or poppet design
- Fully ported valves offer plumbing versatility
- Lockwasher and nuts provided for panel mounting
- Operating Pressure: 26" Hg to 125 psi
- Flow Rate: Ranges from 15.4 to 20 scfm at 125 psi depending upon the valve selected. Download Performance Data for complete valve specifications.