Momentary Toggle (5/32 Push-in Input, 2-Way Valves, Normally Clo
Push-to-connect ports allow for faster tubing connection and valve installation. Pneumadyne manufactures two styles of 2-way normally open valves with push-to-connect ports.
The “0” Series, part number F0-20-7, features a swivel input port and 10-32 (F) output port.
Our “11" Series (part numbers start with F11) feature a swivel output port for positioning purposes.
Both styles of valves have an internal poppet design which contributes to a long product life.
- Push-to-connect ports ease tubing installation
- Black anodized valve bodies for corrosion resistance
- Internal poppet design contributes to long product life
- Swivel ports accommodate critical valve alignment
- Miniature size
- Nuts and lockwasher provided
- Operating Pressure: 0 to 125 psi
- Flow Rate: Ranges from 17.3 to 22.1 scfm at 125 psi depending upon the valve selected. Download Performance Data for specific information.