Momentary Toggle (3-Way Cartridge Valves)
Pneumadyne Cartridge Valves easily connect air passages machined into manifolds or valve blocks resulting in a compact valve package that saves space, eliminates external plumbing and provides fewer potential leak-points in an application.
To ensure that flow requirements are met, Pneumadyne manufactures two styles of Cartridge Valves; both are suitable for vacuum applications and offer flow rates of 15.5 scfm and 33 scfm at 125 psi.
- Electroless nickel plated for corrosion resistance
- Single stem design
- Compact size
- Suitable for vacuum applications to 26" Hg
- Durable nylon and metal toggles
- Cavity drawings available
- Operating Pressure: 26" Hg to 125 psi
- Flow Rate: Ranges from 20 to 33 scfm at 125 psi depending upon valve selected. Download Performance Data for specific information.