Momentary Toggle (2-Way Cartridge Valves)
Pneumadyne's Cartridge Valves are ideal for limited space applications. When used in a manifold or valve block, the Cartridge Valve easily connects the machined air passages, elimintaing the need for external plumbing.
To accommodate your applications flow requirements, Pneumadyne manfuactures two styles of Cartridge Valves. Both styles are acceptable for use with vacuum and offer flow rates of 10 scfm and 33 scfm at 125 psi.
- Electroless nickel plated for corrosion resistance
- Compact size
- Single stem design
- Durable nylon and metal actuators
- Suitable for use with vacuum
- Cavity drawings available
- Operating Pressure: 26" Hg to 125 psi
- Flow Rate: Ranges from 20 to 33 scfm at 125 psi depending upon valve selected. Download Performance Data for specific information.