Momentary Toggle (1/8 NPT Input, 2-Way Valves, Normally Closed)
To accommodate plumbing requirements, Pneumadyne manufactures several styles of 2-way valves with 1/8 NPT input ports.
The input port of the “0” Series valve, part number F0-20-1, swivels for valve alignment purposes.
Pneumadyne’s “11’ Series valves (part numbers start with F11) feature swivel output ports and push-in connections for plumbing convenience.
The “300” Series valves, C030703 & C030723, can be used in vacuum applications to 26” Hg and are ideal for mounting directly in a manifold.
Metal and nylon toggles are offered to fit actuation requirements. Nylon toggles are available in seven colors with black as standard. Contact the factory for colored actuators.
- Swivel ports are ideal for valve alignment
- Black anodized or electroless nickel plated for corrosion resistance
- Compact size
- Nylon or metal toggles are available to fit actuation requirements
- Nuts (2) and lockwasher provided
- Operating Pressure: 26" Hg to 125 psi
- Flow Rate: Ranges from 17.3 to 22.1 scfm at 125 psi depending upon the valve selected. Download Performance Data for specific information.