Momentary Toggle (1/8 NPT (F) Input, 2-Way Valves, Normally Clos
Pneumadyne’s 2-way valves with 1/8 NPT (F) input ports are available in a variety of configurations to fit your application requirements. Our highly reliable “0” Series valve, part number F0-20-4, features a swivel input port for critical valve alignment. The “11” Series valves (part numbers start with F11) feature a swivel output port for positioning purposes. Push-in connections also ease tubing installation. The “400” Series valves (part number beginning with C04) are available in Standard and Rear ported configurations for plumbing convenience. These valves are also ideal for vacuum applications to 26” Hg. Metal and nylon toggles are offered to fit actuation requirements. Nylon toggles are available in seven colors with black as standard. Contact the factory for colored toggles.
- Black anodized for corrosion and wear resistance
- Swivel ports accommodate valve alignment requirements
- Durable construction
- Nylon or metal toggles are available to fit actuation requirements
- Nuts (2) and lockwasher provided
- Operating Pressure: 26" Hg to 125 psi
- Flow Rate: Ranges from 17.3 to 33 scfm at 125 psi depending upon the valve selected. Download Performance Data for specific information.