Momentary Toggle (1/4 Push-in Input, 2-Way Valves, Normally Clos
Push-to-connect ports offer faster tubing installation and plumbing convenience. Pneumadyne manufactures two styles of 2-way valves with push-to-connect ports to fit your application requirements.
The highly reliable “0” Series valve, part number F0-20-6, features a swivel input port and 10-32 (F) output port.
Our “11” Series valves (part numbers starting with F11) feature a swivel output port for alignment purposes. Push-in connections are also available in the output port to speed tubing installation.
Durable nylon toggles are retained by a specially design roll pin which extends service life. Black momentary toggles are standard. Several colors are available, contact factory for ordering information.
- Swivel ports for alignment purposes
- Anodized valve bodies offer corrosion and wear resistance
- Push-to-connecto ports speed tubing installation
- Internal poppet contributes to long product life
- Nuts and lockwasher provided
- Operating Pressure: 0 to 125 psi
- Flow Rate: Ranges from 17.3 to 22.1 scfm at 125 psi depending upon the valve selected. Download Performance Data for specific information.