Double Push Button (10-32 F, 4-Way Valves)
Double push button 4-way valves are most commonly used in conjunction with air pilot operators. This combination allows two different pneumatic signals to actuate the valve and direct air flow. To accommodate application requirements, Pneumadyne manufactures two styles of 4-way valves.
The "4" Series valves, part numbers A4C-100-DP & A4N-100-DP, are considered 3-Port 2-Position (3/2) valves. Non-threaded exhaust ports allow air to exhaust to atmosphere.
Pneumadyne's "45" Series valve, part number AP45-100-DP, is a 5-Port 2-Position (5/2) valve. The 10-32 (F) exhaust ports capture and remove exhaust flow in liquid or cleanroom applications.
- Durable nylon double push button actuators
- Anodized or electroless nickel plated for corrosion resistance
- Surface or panel mount
- 4-Way 2-Position function
- Nuts and lockwasher provided
- Operating Pressure: 0 to 125 psi
- Flow Rate: Ranges from 10.9 to 17.3 scfm at 125 psi depending upon the valve selected. Download Performance Data for specific information.