Detented Toggle Control Valves
Pneumadyne's 3-way normally closed valves with detented toggles are offered in a variety of configurations to fit your application requirements. Our "0" Series & "3" Series valves, part number H0-30-1 & H3-30-1, feature a swivel input port to ease installation alignment. The "3" Series valve also has a 10-32 (F) exhaust port to capture and direct exhaust flow in liquid, cleanroom or lubricated air applications. "11" Series valves (part numbers begin with H11) feature a swivel output port for plumbing convenience. Push-in ports are also offered to speed tubing connectin and disconnection. The "300" Series, part numbers C030601 & C030621, are ideal for mounting directly in a manifold or other machine member.
- Electroless nickel plated and black anodized for corrosion resistance
- Miniature size for limited space applications
- Variety of configurations to fit plumbing requirements
- Poppet or single stem designs
- Nuts and lockwasher included for panel mounting
- Operating Pressure: 26" Hg to 125 psi
- Flow Rate: Ranges from 12.1 to 22 scfm at 125 psi depending upon the valve selected. Download Performance Data for specific information.