Detented Toggle Control Valve
Pneumadyne manufactures two styles of 3-way normally closed valves with .170 tube id barbs in the input port.
The highly reliable "0" Series valve, part number H0-30-5, features a swivel input port to accommodate the natural twist of polyurethane tubing.
Our "3" Series valve, part number H3-30-5, also has a swivel input port as well as a 10-32 (F) exhaust port for the capture and removal of exhaust flow.
- Miniature size for limited space applications
- Durable nylon detented toggles
- Poppet design contributors to long product life
- Anodized for corrosion and wear resistance
- Nuts and lockwasher included for panel mounting
- Operating Pressure: 0 to 125 psi
- Flow Rate: Ranges from 15.4 to 17.3 scfm at 125 psi depending upon valve selected. Download Performance Data for specific information.