Detented Toggle Control Valve
Pneumadyne manufactures seven configurations of 3-way valves with 1/8 NPT (F) input port to accommodate application and plumbing requirements.
Our "0" & "3" Series valves, part numbers H0-30-4 & H3-30-4, feature swivel input ports for valve alignment purposes and 10-32 (F) output ports. The "3" Series also has a 10-32 (F) exhaust port to capture and direct exhaust flow in cleanroom, liquid or lubricated air applications.
Pneumadyne's "11" Series valves (part numbers start with H11) feature a swivel output port and push-in connections to ease tubing installation.
Four styles of "400" Series valves (part numbers start with C04) are offered for plumbing convenience and feature 1/8 NPT (F) input and output ports. Fully ported valves are also available for the capture and removal of exhaust flow.
- Black anodized for corrosion and wear resistance
- Miniature size for space constrained applications
- Mounting and plumbing versatility
- Swivel ports for valve alignment
- Nuts and lockwasher provided
- Operating Pressure: 26" Hg to 125 psi
- Flow Rate: Ranges from 15.4 to 33 scfm depending upon valve selected. Download Performance Data for complete specifications.