Detented Toggle Control Valve
Pneumadyne manufactures several styles of 2-way valves with 10-32 (F) ports for plumbing convenience. Rugged nylon and metal detented toggles are available to accommodate actuation requirements.
Our “0” Series valves, part numbers H0-20-2 & H0-20-3, feature swivel input ports to ensure critical valve alignment. An internal poppet also contributes to a long product life.
The “300” Series line of 2-way valves (C03 part numbers) features a variety of configurations to ease installation. The single stem design is also suitable for vacuum applications to 26” Hg.
Nylon toggles are available in seven colors with black as standard. Contact the factory to order colored actuators.
- Metal and nylon toggles to fit application requirements
- Electroless nickel plated or anodized for corrosion resistance
- Miniature size for limited space applications
- Swivel input ports offered for alignment purposes
- Locknuts (2) and washer provided
- Operating Pressure: 26" Hg to 125 psi
- Flow Rate: Ranges from 15.5 to 17.3 scfm at 125 psi depending upon the valve selected. Download Performance Data for specific information.