Detented Toggle Control Valve
3-way normally closed valves are available in a variety of configurations to fit application requirements. In addition to the 10-32 (F) input port, all styles have 10-32 (F) output ports. Fully ported valves are also offered for the capture and removal of exhaust flow, ideal for liquid, cleanroom or lubricated air applications.
Pneumadyne's "0" Series & "3" Series valves (part numbers start with H0 & H3) feature swivel input ports in the elbow and tee formation for plumbing convenience. The "3" Series also has a 10-32 (F) exhaust port for the removal of exhaust flow.
There are three configurations of 3-way valves within Pneumadyne's "300" Series. The Standard ported valves, part numbers C030101 & C030121, feature 10-32 (F) input and output ports and a non-threaded exhaust. A 10-32 (F) exhaust port is available on the Fully ported valves, part numbers C030501 & C030521. Rear ported valves, part numbers C030901 & C030921, provide side-by-side input and output ports for plumbing convenience.
- Durable detented nylon or metal toggles
- Anodized and electroless nickel plated for corrosion resistance
- Compact size for use in space constrained applications
- Swivel input port for alignment
- Nuts and lockwasher included
- Operating Pressure: 26" Hg to 125 psi
- Flow Rate: Ranges from 15.4 to 20 scfm at 125 psi depending upon the valve selected. Download Performance Data for complete valve specifications.