Detented Toggle (5/32 Push-in Input, 2-Way, Normally Closed Valv
2-way valves manufactured by Pneumadyne are available with push-to-connect ports for faster tubing installation. Two styles of valves are offered to fit your application and plumbing requirements.
Our “0” Series valve, part number H0-20-7, features a swivel input port to ease tubing and valve alignment.
The “11” Series valves (part numbers start with H11) feature a swivel output port for positioning purposes.
Pneumadyne’s durable nylon toggles are retained by a specially design stainless steel roll pin which extends service life. Colored toggles are also available, contact the factory for ordering information.
- Black anodize provides corrosion and wear resistance
- Push-in ports speed tubing installation
- High flow
- Durable nylon or metal detented toggles
- Swivel ports accommodate alignment requirements
- Nuts and lockwasher provided
- Operating Pressure: 0 to 125 psi
- Flow Rate: Ranges from 17.3 to 22.1 scfm at 125 psi depending upon the valve selected. Download Performance Data for specific information.