Detented Toggle (3-Way Cartridge Valves)
Cartridge valves are recommended for use in manifold systems and applications where space is limited. Upon insertion in the valve cavity, the Cartridge Valve is connected to the air passages machined into the manifold or valve block, eliminating the need for external plumbing. This compact valve package saves space and provides fewer potential leak-points in the application.
Pneumadyne manufactures two series of Cartridge Valves to ensure that flow requirements are met. Both styles of valve are suitable for use in vacuum applications and offer flow rates of 15.5 scfm and 33 scfm at 125 psi.
- Compact size
- Single stem design
- Electroless nickel plated for corrosion resistance
- Suitable for vacuum applications to 26" Hg
- Durable nylon and metal toggles
- Cavity drawings available
- Operating Pressure: 26" Hg to 125 psi
- Flow Rate: Ranges from 20 to 33 scfm at 125 psi depending upon valve selected. Download Performance Data for specific information.