Detented Toggle (2-Way Cartridge Valves)
Ideal for applications where space is limited, Cartridge Valves connect to the air passages machined into a manifold or valve block, eliminating the need for external plumbing. This compact valve package saves space and provides fewer potential leak-points in the application.
Pneumadyne manufactures two series of Cartridge Valves to ensure that flow requirements are met. Both styles of valve are suitable for vacuum applications to 26" Hg and feature flow rates of 10 scfm and 33 scfm at 125 psi.
- Durable nylon and metal actuators
- Electroless nickel plated for corrosion resistance
- Single stem design
- Compact size
- Accommodates vacuum applications to 26" Hg
- Cavity drawings available
- Operating Pressure: 26" Hg to 125 psi
- Flow Rate: Ranges from 20 to 33 scfm at 125 psi depending upon valve selected. Download Performance Data for specific information.