Detented Toggle (1/8 NPT Input, 2-Way Valves, Normally Closed)
Several configurations of two-way valves with 1/8 NPT input ports and detented toggles are available to fit your application requirements.
The 1/8 NPT Input port on Pneumadyne’s “0” Series valve, part number H0-20-1, swivels to properly align the valve within the pneumatic circuit.
Our “11” Series valves (part numbers begin with H11) feature a swivel output port. ¼ and 5/32 push-in connections are also offered for plumbing convenience.
The “300” Series valves, C030701 & C030721, are Electroless Nickel plated for corrosion resistance and can be mounted directly in a manifold or machine member.
- Nylon or metal detented toggles
- Swivel input or output ports for valve alignment
- Anodized or electroless nickel plated for corrosion resistance
- Miniature valves are ideal for limited space applications
- Nuts and lockwasher provided
- Operating Pressure: 26" Hg to 125 psi
- Flow Rate: Ranges from 17.3 to 22.1 scfm at 125 psi depending upon the valve selected. Download Performance Data for specific information.