Detented Toggle (1/8 NPT (F) Input, 2-Way Valves, Normally Close
Several styles of 2-way valves with 1/8 NPT (F) ports are offered to ease installation within your pneumatic circuit. Part number H0-20-4 features a swivel input port, ideal when valve alignment is critical. Swivel output ports are standard on Pneumadyne’s “11” Series valves (part numbers beginning with H11) and are ideal for positioning the port within the application. Push-to-connect ports also ease tubing installation. The “400” Series valves (part numbers starting with C04) are offered in several configurations to fit application requirements and can be used in vacuum applications to 26” Hg. Durable nylon and metal toggles are retained by a specially designed stainless steel roll pin which extends service life. Nylon toggles are available in several colors, black is standard. Contact the factory to order colored toggles.
- Several configurations for plumbing convenience
- Anodized valve bodies offer corrosion and wear resistance
- Swivel input and output ports are available for alignment purposes
- Rugged nylon or metal toggles
- Mounting versatility
- Lockwasher and nuts provided
- Operating Pressure: 26" Hg to 125 psi
- Flow Rate: Ranges from 17.3 to 33 scfm at 125 psi depending upon the valve selected. Download Performance Data for specific information.