Detented Toggle (1/8 NPT (F), 4-Way Valves)
Two styles of 4-way control valves are offered to meet your application and plumbing requirements.
Pneumadyne's "4" Series valve, part number H4C-1/8-DT, is a 3-Port 2-Position (3/2) valve and features a heavy duty metal toggle for rugged applications. The non-threaded exhaust ports release system pressure to atmosphere.
The "45" Series valves, part numbers HP45-1/8-DT & HM45-1/8-DT, are 5-Port 2-Position (5/2) valves which have a balanced spool design allowing the use of 1/8 NPT (F) exhaust ports to direct and capture exhaust flow. Durable nylon or metal toggles are offered to fit actuation requirements.
For more information on the advantages of spool valves, read our Tech Tip: Poppet vs. Spool Valves, Why Valve Type Matters.
- 4-Way 2-Position function
- Panel or surface mount
- Black anodized for corrosion and wear resistance
- Nylon or metal toggles
- Nuts & lockwasher included
- Operating Pressure: 0 to 125 psi
- Flow Rate: Ranges from 10.9 to 27.2 scfm at 125 psi. Download Performance Data for specific information.