Detented Toggle (1/4 Push-in Input, 2-Way, Normally Closed Valve
For plumbing convenience, Pneumadyne manufactures two styles of valves with ¼” push-to-connect input ports. The “0” Series valve, part number H0-20-6, features a swivel input port and 10-32 (F) output port. Our “11” Series valves (part numbers starting with H11) feature a swivel output port for alignment purposes. Push-in connections are also offered on the output port to speed tubing installation and fit application requirements. Black nylon toggles are standard. Several colors are available, contact factory to order.
- Swivel input or output ports for critical alignment
- Internal poppet design extends product life
- Black anodized valve bodies for corrosion and wear resistance
- Lockwasher and nuts provided
- Push-in ports speed tubing installation
- Operating Pressure: 0 to 125 psi
- Flow Rate: Ranges from 17.3 to 22.1 scfm at 125 psi depending upon the valve selected. Download Performance Data for specific information.