Detented Toggle (10-32 F, 4-Way Valves)
Pneumadyne manufactures two styles of 4-way control valves to fit your application requirements.
Our "4" Series valves, part numbers H4C-100-DT & H4N-100-DT, are 3-Port 2-Position (3/2) valves; non-threaded exhaust ports allow air to exhaust to atmosphere. These valve feature specially designed heavy duty toggles for use in rugged applications.
"45" Series valves, part numbers HP45-100-DT & HM45-100-DT, are 5-Port 2-Position (5/2) valves. The 10-32 (F) exhaust port is available to capture and remove exhaust flow from liquid, cleanroom or lubricated air applications.
- Heavy duty toggle available
- 4-Way 2-Position function
- Panel or surface mount
- Electroless nickel plated or black anodized for corrosion and wear resistance
- Locknuts (2) and washer provided
- Operating Pressure: 0 to 125 psi
- Flow Rate: Ranges from 10.9 to 17.3 scfm at 125 psi depending upon the valve selected. Download Performance Data for specific information.