Ball Control Valves
Pneumadyne's 3-way normally closed valves with a Ball actuator are available in three configurations to fit application requirements. The Standard valves (part numbers C030107 & C030127) feature 10-32 (F) input and output ports and a non-threaded exhaust port. The Fully Ported valves (part numbers C030507 & C030527) also have a 10-32 (F) exhaust port for the capture and removal of exhaust flow. Rear Ported valves (part numbers C030907 & C030927) provide a streamline profile with side-by-side porting.
- Single stem design
- Miniature size for limited space applications
- Electroless nickel plated and black anodized for corrosion resistance
- Accommodates Vacuum to 26" Hg
- Numerous porting configurations
- Nuts and lockwasher provided for panel mounting
- Operating Pressure: 26" Hg to 125 psi
- Flow Rate: Ranges from 15.5 to 20 scfm at 125 psi depending upon the valve selected. Download Performance Data for complete valve specifications.