Air Pilot Control Valves
Pneumadyne manufactures several 10-32 (F) ported 3-way valves with air pilot actuators to fit application and requirements.
Two styles of "300" Series valves are offered for plumbing convenience. Part number C030109 is a Standard ported valve with 10-32 (F) input and output ports and a non-threaded exhaust port. The Fully Ported valve, part number C030509, features a 10-32 (F) exhaust port for the capture and removal of exhaust flow. Both valves have a 1/16 tube id barb integral air pilot actuator.
Our "20" Series valves, part numbers S20U30-AP & S20M30-AP, are fully ported and feature a 10-32 (F) air pilot port. Two body styles are offered to accommodate application requirements. An exclusive plating process ensures a long product life and enables the valves to be used with lubricated and non-lubricated air.
- Anodized and electroless nickel plated for corrosion resistance
- Numerous configurations for plumbing convenience
- Compact size
- Barbed or threaded air pilot ports
- Mounting versatility
- Nuts (2) and lockwasher provided
- Operating Pressure: 26" Hg to 125 psi
- Flow Rate: Ranges from 12.1 to 20 scfm at 125 psi depending upon the valve selected. Download Performance Data for specific information.