5/32" Push-in Input Port (Quick Exhaust Valves)
Quick Exhaust Valves are used in pneumatic circuits to allow rapid cylinder return without permitting air to travel back through the system. Pneumadyne manufactures a wide variety of configurations to accommodate application requirements and plumbing convenience. These "11" Series valves (part numbers starting with QE11) relieve 100 in3 of pressure in just 2 seconds.
Available exhaust ports include: 1/8 NPT (F) for use with sintered bronze or industrial mufflers, 1/4-28 UNF (F) for use with a Speed Control Needle and 1/4 push-in for fast tubing installation.
Part number QE10-7MF is a miniature Quick Exhaust Valve that relieves 100 in3 of air in 6 seconds.
- Black anodized & electroless nickel plated for corrosion resistance
- Right angle configuration
- Swivel cylinder port for alignment purposes
- Threaded or controllable exhaust port
- Male pipe thread for direct cylinder mount
- Allows rapid cylinder return