5/32" Push-in Input Port (Needle Valves)
Pneumadyne Needle Valves are used in pneumatic circuits required controlled flow in both directions (bi-directional). A finely threaded stem allows for the gradual adjustment of controlled flow to match system requirements.
Pneumadyne manufactures a variety of configurations for plumbing convenience.
- Black anodized for corrosion and wear resistance
- Swivel ports accommodate alignment requirements
- Instrument quality knob
- Push-to-connect ports speed valve installation
- Panel mountable
- Compact size
- Operating Pressure: 0 to 125 psi
- Flow Rate: Ranges from 9.4 to 27 scfm at 125 psi depending upon valve selected.