1/8 NPT Input Port (Needle Valves)
Needle Valves are used in applications requiring controlled flow in both directions (bi-directional).
Pneumadyne manufactures a large variety of configurations and porting options to fit application and plumbing requirements. Our "0" & "11" Series valves (part numbers begin with PNV0 & PNV11) feature swivel ports to accommodate critical valve alignment. Push-to-connect ports also speed tubing and valve installation.
- Anodized for corrosion & wear resistance
- Swivel ports for valve alignment
- Panel mountable
- Instrument quality knob
- Nuts (2) and lockwasher provided
- Operating Pressure: 0 to 125 psi
- Flow Rate: Ranges from 6.2 to 27 scfm at 125 psi depending upon valve selected.