1/8 NPT (F) Input Port (Quick Exhaust Valves)
Quick Exhaust Valves allow rapid cylinder return without permitting air to travel back through a pneumatic system. For plumbing convenience, Pneumadyne manufactures a variety of configurations.
The In-line Quick Exhaust Valve, part number C570501, offers the convenience of inline plumbing with a 1/8 NPT output and 1/8 NPT (F) input port. Six exhaust holes relieve large amounts of flow in a minimal amount of time (100 in3 in 1 second).
Pneumadyne's "11" Series Valves (part numbers start with QE11) relieves 100 in3 of air in 2 seconds. The swivel cylinder port eliminates alignment issues. Push-to-connect ports are also available to speed tubing installation.
- In-line or right angle configurations
- Multiple porting options
- Electroless nickel plated or black anodized for corrosion and wear resistance
- Male pipe thread for cirect cylinder mount
- Threaded or controllable exhaust ports
- Allows rapid cylinder return
- Operating Pressure: 0 to 125 psi
- Flow Rate: Ranges from 14.7 to 20.2 scfm at 125 psi depending upon valve selected. Download Performance Data for specific information.