1/8 NPT (F) Input Port (Needle Valves)
Needle Valves are used to control flow in both directions in a pneumatic system. Pneumadyne manufactures a variety of configurations to fit application and plumbing requirements.
The "0" Series valve, part number PNV0-4, features a swivel input port and 10-32 (F) output port.
Our "11" Series, part numbers begin with PNV11, feature a swivel output port as well as push-in ports to speed tubing installation.
- Swivel ports for critical valve alignment
- Push-to-connect ports speed valve installation
- Black anodized for corrosion resistance
- Instrument quality knob
- Panel mountable
- Lockwasher and nuts provided
- Operating Pressure: 0 to 125 psi
- Flow Rate: Ranges from 9.4 to 27 scfm at 125 psi depending upon valve selected.