1/8 NPT (F) Input Port Flow Control Valves
Flow Control Valves feature finely threaded stems for the gradual adjustment of controlled flow in a pneumatic circuit. Used to reduce the rate of flow in a system, Flow Control Valves control flow in only one direction allowing free flow in the opposite direction.
Pneumadyne manufactures a variety of configurations to accommodate application and plumbing requirements. The "0" Series valve, part number PFC0-4, features a swivel input port for valve alignment and a 10-32 (F) output port. "11" Series valves (part numbers start with PFC11) have a swivel output port as well as push-in connections to speed valve installation.
- Black anodized and electroless nickel plated for corrosion resistance
- Panel mountable
- Instrument quality knob
- Swivel ports accommodate alignment requirements
- Push-in ports speed installation
- Operating Pressure: 0 to 125 psi
- Flow Rate: Ranges from 9.4 to 27 scfm at 125 psi depending upon valve selected.