1/4" Push-in Input Port (Pressure Regulators, Relieving)
Pneumadyne's Pressure Regulators are used in pneumatic applications to maintain a prest downstream pressure. Two styles are manufactured to fit application and plumbing requirements.
The "0" Series, part numbers R0-RK-6 & RP-RP-6, features a swivel input port to accommodate the natural twist of polyurethane tubing.
"11" Series Regulators (part numbers start with R11) feature a swivel output port for alignment convenience. Push-to-connect ports also ease tubing installation. An extended gauge port is offered for use as an on-site pressure indicator.
- Black anodized & electroless nickel plated for corrosion resistance
- Swivel ports ease alignment
- Acetal or knurled control knob
- Push-to-connect ports speed tubing installation
- Mounting versatility
- Direct gauge mount available